Since we opened our doors 70 years ago, we’ve been outfitting both personal and professional offices, while creating amazing customer experiences along the way. As an award winning organization in environmental sustainability, we are committed to this community our Team Members call home!
Come work with an established and vibrant company with its roots on Vancouver Island and its vision in the workplace of the future! Monk Office is an award-winning Office Outfitter and committed to our community and the environment.
As the Marketing Coordinator, you are…
creative and energetic. You are able to see the big picture while also paying attention to the details that make a campaign successful.
We have a great opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator, to work as a member of our marketing department, in elevating our brand through the creation of comprehensive, high-quality campaigns and brand collateral. We are looking for someone who has the experience, skills, and initiative to enhance the quality and delivery of our marketing. You will collaborate with our Retail store network and our Sales team in the development and execution of exciting initiatives.
What you will do:
• Develop comprehensive and impactful marketing campaigns/initiatives to achieve business goals
• Coordinate and maintain marketing strategy and collateral development for our retail loyalty program
• Create marketing content, sales tools, and collateral
• Coordinate print production of all assets via internal resources or external vendors
• Manage email marketing through strategy development, ideation, eBlast design, and reporting
• Coordinate and communicate with Team members to execute marketing initiatives
• Update and maintain corporate WordPress website and eCommerce platform
• Develop company communications to deliver succinct messaging to broad audience, both internal and external
• Liaise with vendors, sponsors, and partners
• Execute brand standardization and compliance through our digital, print, social, and internal collateral
• Assist other departments with graphic design projects which may include branding, retail signage, documentation design, presentations, and more.
• Create social media and display advertisements that inspire action
• Develop landing pages for digital campaigns
• Provide administration and coordination support as needed
• Assist with public relations initiatives such as writing press releases and blogs
• Project work! We have a number of high priority projects underway that you’ll jump right into!
What you bring:
- Exceptional writing skills for a variety of audiences, copywriting experience preferred
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in marketing, communications, and graphic design
- Proficient print production knowledge and graphic design skills using Adobe InDesign / Illustrator / Photoshop
- Proven experience in developing email strategies and creating email campaigns in Constant Contact and/or MailChimp
- Knowledge of branding fundamentals and best-practices
- Ability to learn new programs and tools such as our proprietary ERP system, eCommerce platform, and custom WordPress plug-ins
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to work well in an ever-changing environment
- Strong problem-solving and multitasking abilities
- Resourceful – ability to create more efficient ways to deliver amazing customer experiences
- Lifelong learner
- Project management skills an asset
Sound like a good fit? Apply by emailing email@example.com with a cover letter, resume and a brief portfolio of past work. Thank you to all applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.