Why Work at Monk Office?
Since we opened our doors more than 70 years ago, we’ve been outfitting both personal and professional offices, while creating amazing customer experiences along the way. As an award winning organization in environmental sustainability, we are committed to this community our Team Members call home!
Schedule: Full and part-time | Location: Victoria to Port Hardy
What’s in store for you?
- Take time for yourself – retail Team Members never work evening shifts or Sundays.
- Excellent benefits package for part-time (20hrs+) and full-time Team Members! We’ve got you covered:
- Counselling (RCC or Psychology)
- Massage, physiotherapy, naturopath and more!
- Discount pricing on purchases at both Monk Office and Island Blue Art & Framing! From pens, to art supplies to furniture – love what you sell!
- Environmentally conscious business practices.
- Feel good about where you work! Our Eco Team works hard to reduce our resource consumption. We have diverted 99% of our waste away from landfills!
- Discounted bus passes. Spend less on your commute!
- We love to help good people grow! Here are some career development opportunities at Monk’s head office:
- Sales Representative
- Furniture layout design
- Marketing coordinator
- Accounting & finance
- Customer Support
- $25 annual credit for back-to-school supplies for children of employees. Take some of the stress off every year and focus on the excitement!
- Company events and an active social committee. From picnics to themed group competitions, you’ll be in good company!
- Volunteer time-off during work hours. Do something good, on us!
- Cash Employee Referral Get rewarded when you refer a successful candidate!
- Friendly & fun atmosphere with a team that respects our community & environment.