So you’ve met our team and think you’ve got what it takes to stand out at Monk (no wallflowers here!). We are go-getters, difference-makers, and action-oriented people who think and act outside the box. In pursuit of answering the eternal question “Why Monk?”, we are creative with our approach, time and ideas and obsessed with getting it right for the customer, every time. If you’d like to work for a tight-knit, community-minded, award-winning team, apply today.
Furniture Delivery & Installation – Victoria (F/T)
Do you . . .
- Have experience assembling, moving and installing office furniture in a professional setting?
- Have a strong and willing body for lifting and maneuvering furniture?
- Have strong problem solving skills and the ability to exercise sound judgement?
As a Monk Team Member, you will:
- Create Amazing Customer Experiences through a genuine passion for customer service
- Have a Thirst to Learn continuously through new product knowledge, training and bringing your ideas for customer improvements
- Respect for the Team by acting with integrity and supporting meaningful customer and Team Member relationships
- Make a Difference – be proactive, responsive and flexible
- Listen & Act by being open-minded, action oriented and seeking to understand
- Love our Planet by participating and contributing to our eco business practices within Monk and our communities
Monk Office offers:
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- Discounted bus passes
- Discounted pricing on staff purchases
- Free back to school supplies for children of employees
- Career development opportunities
- Free flu vaccinations
- Cash Employee Referral Program
- Friendly & fun atmosphere with a team that respects our community & environment
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to all applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.