Schedule: Full-time | Location(s): Sidney | $19 – 22/hr
The main focus of this role is to act as the conduit for all Copy & Print Centre locations across the Retail Network to provide an Amazing Customer Experience.
Come work with an established and vibrant company with its roots on Vancouver Island and its vision in the workplace of the future! Monk Office is an award-winning Office Outfitter and committed to our community and the environment.
The Monk Office Difference:
- Competitive salary & benefits package. Take good care of yourself!
- Environmentally conscious business practices. Feel good about where you work!
- Discounted bus passes. Spend less on your commute!
- Discount pricing on purchases at both Monk Office and Island Blue Art & Framing! From pens, to art supplies to furniture – we’ve got you!
- Free back-to-school supplies for children of employees. Take some of the stress off every year and focus on the excitement!
- Career development opportunities. We want you to grow with us!
- Company events and an active social committee. Work can be fun!
- Volunteer time-off during work hours. Do something good, on us!
- Cash Employee Referral Program. Get rewarded when you refer a successful candidate!
- Friendly & fun atmosphere with a team that respects our community & environment.
What you will bring:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey information in a concise and well-organized manner
- Adapts easily to change
- Takes the initiative, is a self-starter
- Is an excellent team player, working well with others
- Retail sales experience preferred, but not required
- Previous Copy Centre experience is required
- Comfort with technology is required – specifically Windows and Microsoft programs.
- Familiarity with Photoshop is an asset
What you will do:
- Demonstrates with full proficiency all roles & responsibilities outlined in the Copy Centre Specialist position description
- Works to create alignment across the Retail Network in terms of operational processes and disciplines
- Works to standardize workflows
- Identifies & participates in all area of Training and Development and creates plans in which to support growth
- Identifies revenue streams (sales, profit, new concepts), and productivity enhancements and communicates this in a thoughtful and well-articulated manner
- Work with a solutions-based approach when working with Retail Network Team members and business partners
- Acts as a liaison between the Retail Copy Centre Network and Head Office
- Works to maintain positive relationships with trade service partners (ie. Factor Forms, Custom Stamps).
- Achieves a high quality of product knowledge and seeks opportunity to further the product knowledge by asking others, researching product and bringing information to the team.
- Partners with Marketing team to ensure understanding & communication supports the delivery of a high standard product
- Acts as a resource and leader for all Copy Centre Team Members across the network
- Is expected to commute amongst the network to support training and development as the need requires
As a Monk Team Member, you will:
- Create Amazing Customer Experiences through a genuine passion for customer service
- Have a Thirst to Learn continuously through new product knowledge, training and bringing your ideas for customer improvements
- Respect for the Team by acting with integrity and supporting meaningful customer and Team Member relationships
- Make a Difference – be proactive, responsive and flexible
- Love our Planet by participating and contributing to our eco business practices within Monk and our communities
- Initiate action to prevent problems and contributing to problem solutions
- Contribute to our environmental sustainability by being conscious of energy use, water consumption, paper use and recycling programs. If there are any environmental concerns, individual staff members must report these concerns to their Leader and, where applicable, address the concern at the time they see it happen.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us how you’ve created an amazing customer experience!
Thank you to all applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.