Schedule: Part-time (32 hours/week) (Saturday required) | Location(s): Sidney
The focus of this role is to greet and engage customers in a friendly and professional manner and to provide expert knowledge of Island Blue Art & Framing products and services enabling the customer to make informed shopping choices. Delivering an amazing customer experience is the ultimate goal.
What’s in store for you?
- Take time for yourself – no evening shifts and never work on a Sunday
- Excellent benefits package for part-time (20hrs+) and full-time Team Members! We’ve got you covered:
- Counselling (RCC or Psychology)
- Massage, physiotherapy, naturopath and more!
- Discount pricing on purchases at both Monk Office and Island Blue Art & Framing! From pens, to art supplies to furniture – love what you sell!
- Environmentally conscious and community focused business practices.
- Feel good about where you work! Our Eco Team works hard to reduce our resource consumption. We have diverted 99% of our waste away from landfills!
- Discounted bus passes. Spend less on your commute!
- We love to help good people grow! Here are some career development opportunities at Monk’s head office:
- Sales Representative
- Furniture layut design
- Marketing coordinator
- Accounting & finance
- Customer Support
- $25 annual credit for back-to-school supplies for children of employees. Take some of the stress off every year and focus on the excitement!
- Company events and an active social committee. From picnics to themed group competitions, you’ll be in good company!
- Volunteer time-off during work hours. Do something good, on us!
- Cash Employee Referral Get rewarded when you refer a successful candidate!
- Friendly & fun atmosphere with a team that respects our community & environment.
- Free back to school supplies for children of employees
- Career development opportunities
- Free flu vaccinations
- Cash Employee Referral Program
- Friendly & fun atmosphere with a team that respects our community & environment
What you will bring:
- High school diploma
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey information in a concise and well-organized manner
- Adapts easily to change
- Takes the initiative, is a self-starter
- Is an excellent team player, working well with others
- Retail sales experience preferred, but not required
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us how you’ve created an amazing customer experience!
Thank you to all applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.