Come work with an established and vibrant company with its roots on Vancouver Island and its vision in the workplace of the future! Monk Office is an award-winning Office Outfitter and committed to our community and the environment.
As the Design and Marketing Coordinator, you are…
creative and energetic. You are able to see the big picture while creating memorable visual campaigns and publications.
We have a great opportunity for a Design and Marketing Coordinator, to work as a member of our marketing department, in elevating our brand through the creation of comprehensive, high-quality campaigns and brand collateral. This position will be graphic design focused, with the skills to take a campaign from inception to completion. We are looking for someone who has the experience, skills, and initiative to help develop the creative direction of Monk Office campaigns.
What you will do:
- Design comprehensive and impactful marketing campaigns/initiatives to achieve business goals
- Enhance branding through creative graphic design; lead retail art direction for 9 locations.
- Design marketing content, sales tools, and interiors
- Coordinate print production of all assets via internal resources or external vendors
- Manage email marketing design and layout
- Assist with maintaining corporate WordPress website and eCommerce platform
- Execute brand standardization and compliance through our digital, print, social, and internal collateral
- Assist other departments with graphic design projects which may include branding, retail signage, documentation design, presentations, and more.
- Create social media and display advertisements that inspire action
- Develop landing pages for digital campaigns
- Provide administration and coordination support as needed
What you bring:
- Proven professional experience in graphic design with portfolio samples.
- Advanced print production knowledge and booklet/catalogue layout skills using Adobe InDesign / Illustrator / Photoshop
- Knowledge of branding fundamentals and best-practices
- Ability to learn new programs and tools such as our proprietary ERP system, eCommerce platform, and custom WordPress plug-ins
- Highly organized and detail-oriented; adaptable and open to feedback.
- Ability to work independently in an ever-changing environment
- Strong problem-solving and multitasking abilities
- Lifelong learner
Sound like a good fit? Apply by emailing email@example.com with a cover letter, resume and a brief portfolio of past work.