Schedule: Part-time | Locations: Victoria, Courtenay/Campbell River, Nanaimo
The focus of this role is to provide an amazing customer experience by delivering orders on time and complete. Please note this is a Relief Driver position. Hours will be on a part-time on-call basis.
Come work with an established and vibrant company with its roots on Vancouver Island and its vision in the workplace of the future! Monk Office is an award-winning Office Outfitter and committed to our community and the environment.
Monk Office offers:
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- Discounted bus passes
- Discounted pricing on staff purchases
- Free back to school supplies for children of employees
- Career development opportunities
- Free flu vaccinations
- Cash Employee Referral Program
- Friendly & fun atmosphere with a team that respects our community & environment
What you will bring:
- A great attitude
- Responsible and self-motivated
- Class 5 Drivers License with clean abstract
- Experience driving a 3 ton truck an asset
What you will do:
- Deliver product to customers
- Vacation coverage for other drivers
- Promote Monk Office products, sales and events
- Provide an excellent customer experience
- General warehouse duties
- Recycling management (Monk recycles over 90% of its waste!)
- Monday to Friday availability
As a Monk Team Member, you will:
- Create Amazing Customer Experiences through a genuine passion for customer service
- Have a Thirst to Learn continuously through new product knowledge, training and bringing your ideas for customer improvements
- Respect for the Team by acting with integrity and supporting meaningful customer and Team Member relationships
- Make a Difference – be proactive, responsive and flexible
- Love our Planet by participating and contributing to our eco business practices within Monk and our communities
- Initiate action to prevent problems and contributing to problem solutions
- Contribute to our environmental sustainability by being conscious of energy use, water consumption, paper use and recycling programs. If there are any environmental concerns, individual staff members must report these concerns to their Leader and, where applicable, address the concern at the time they see it happen.
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Thank you to all applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.