Schedule: Full-time | Location(s): 1200 Broad St. Victoria & 9839 Fifth St. Sidney
As a member of the Retail Team, you are responsible for engaging and connecting with Copy Centre customers. Your main focus will be completing projects to client specifications within a designated time frame and creating a network of repeat customers.
Come work with an established and vibrant company with its roots on Vancouver Island and its vision in the workplace of the future! Monk Office is an award-winning Office Outfitter and committed to our community and the environment.
The Monk Office Difference:
- Competitive salary & benefits package. Benefits include: medicine, vision and dental care, counselling, massage and more!
- Environmentally conscious business practices. Feel good about where you work!
- Discounted bus passes. Spend less on your commute!
- Discount pricing on purchases at both Monk Office and Island Blue Art & Framing! From pens, to art supplies to furniture – we’ve got you!
- Free back-to-school supplies for children of employees. Take some of the stress off every year and focus on the excitement!
- Career development opportunities. We want you to grow with us!
- Company events and an active social committee. Work can be fun!
- Volunteer time-off during work hours. Do something good, on us!
- Cash Employee Referral Program. Get rewarded when you refer a successful candidate!
- Friendly & fun atmosphere with a team that respects our community & environment.
What you bring:
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience operating high volume print and copy equipment is an asset
- A basic knowledge of PC computer programs
- The ability to troubleshoot jams and other machine malfunctions is an asset
Monk Team Member’s:
- Create Amazing Customer Experiences through a genuine passion for customer service
- Have a Thirst to Learn continuously through new product knowledge, training and bringing your ideas for customer improvements
- Respect for the Team by acting with integrity and supporting meaningful customer and Team Member relationships
- Make a Difference – be proactive, responsive and flexible
- Love our Planet by participating and contributing to our eco business practices within Monk and our communities
- Initiate action to prevent problems and contributing to problem solutions
- Contribute to our environmental sustainability by being conscious of energy use, water consumption, paper use and recycling programs. If there are any environmental concerns, individual staff members must report these concerns to their Leader and, where applicable, address the concern at the time they see it happen.
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Thank you to all applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.